- No re-opening before spring break
- No re-opening until Philly’s 7-day average daily case rate is below 50 cases/day, Pennsylvania’s 7-day average daily case rate is below 400, and Philadelphia and Pennsylvania positivity rates are below 3%
- Temple must announce a re-opening date at least 2 weeks in advance
- 500 health care workers to provide door to door testing and education on campus and in North Philly
- All testing centers and vaccination clinics on campus must be available to North Philly residents
- All decisions about Temple re-opening are made by medical professionals, rank-and-file employees, and community members. Temple administrators may be present as observers only
If you are interested in staying up to date with the Rank-and-File Temple Caucus, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to the Google Group!